We specialize in rapid application development in popular PHP frameworks. Using PHP frameworks enables us to avoid the repetitious coding of source code and layouts. Why re-invent the wheel when it has been invented with enhancements such as better performance, stability, ease-of-use, and security? Below are the frameworks that we specialize in:
- CakePHP – A relatively new and evolving PHP framework for rapidly developing custom web applications. It is very similar to Zend and Symphony.
- CodeIgniter – An open source Web Application Framework that helps you write PHP programs.
- Drupal - An open-source content management framework (CMF) written in PHP.
- WordPress – It is a mature PHP framework for developing blogs. It has also evolved to become a platform for developing websites with an easy-to-use content management system.
- osCommerce – An extremely popular shopping cart framework. It is the ancestor of many newer online shopping cart like applications with a very large following.
- Zencart – a fork of osCommerce with many improvements to make development and management easier.
- Volusion – A Classic ASP-based Ecommerce and Content Management System.
- Soholaunch – A PHP-based Ecommerce and Content Management System.